Instructions for Students
- Go to mitengineeringplacements.com
- If you are visiting for first time, click on register and fill up the form.
- A user ID will be generated for you. Store it as this would be your permanent user ID.
- Once registered go back to mitengineeringplacements.com and enter your UserID and Password and login.
- You need to fill up an extensive application form, the instruction for which are mentioned below.
- All fields marked with * are mandatory. Any empty field marked with * would not let you submit your applications.
- While writing percentages, it should be up to two decimal digits; For example: If Your Percentage is 60, write 60.00
- You can upload Scanned Copies of SSC Mark sheet, HSC/Diploma Mark sheet, and all year Degree Mark sheets. Kindly keep the scanned copies ready before filling up the form
- If you have passport then passport number and validity passport is necessary while filling the form. Kindly keep this information handy.
- The character limit for Project details, Training details , Awards/Prizes/Scholarships is 600 only. Kindly limit your explanation below 600 characters.
- Mobile number should not be registered as DND (Do not disturb). If a mobile number is activate to DND, placement messages would not be delivered to that number
- Download placement portal android application from the link at home page of this site.
Please fill out the following form for your registration: